We are committed to protecting your personal information and your right to privacy. If you have any questions or concerns about our policy or our practices with regards to your personal information, please contact us.
1. You are allowed to browse through and use our website as a client without providing your personal information to us.
2. In order to further use our website in any other user capacity, to contact us via mail, or to express an interest in obtaining more information about us or our services, you will be required to provide us with certain personal information.
3. The personal information that we collect depends on the following:
a. the user capacity in which you are registering on the website,
b. the features of the service that you opt to use.
The personal information we collect include, but are not limited to: Name, age, email address, contact address, gender, emergency contact, and basic medical records.
Certain computer information that is generally considered non-personal information, is automatically collected when you use the website through your computer or mobile phone.
Where you choose to use our services, we collect payment information through our payment processor. All payment information is securely stored by our payment processor and we do not have access to your sensitive information, such as credit card number or pin number.
THIRD-PARTY TRACKING TOOLS
We make use of third-party tracking tools to improve the performance and features of our Website. These third-party tracking tools are designed to collect only non-personal information about your use of our website. However, you appreciate that such tools are created and managed by third-parties outside our control, and as such, we are not responsible for what information is actually captured by such third parties or how such third parties use and protect that information.
We automatically receive information from your web browser or mobile phone. This information includes the name of the website from which you accessed our website, if any, as well as the name of the site to which you're headed when you leave our website. This information also includes the IP address of your computer/proxy server that you use to access the Internet, your Internet Website provider name, web browser type, type of mobile device, and computer operating system. You agree that we retain the right to use all of this information to analyze trends among our Users to help improve our website, thereby improving your experience.
You agree that we retain the right to collect and use any non-personal information collected from your use of our website and aggregate such data for internal analytics that improve our website and Service, as well as for use or resale to others. At no time is your personally identifiable information included in such data aggregations.
TRANSFER OF YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION
You agree that your information, including personal information, may be transferred to, and maintained on computers located outside of your state, country or other governmental jurisdiction, where the data protection laws may differ from those from your jurisdiction.
DISCLOSURE OF YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION
1. You agree that your personal information, including the medical records you share on the website, can be shared with medical practitioners where the need arises.
3. You agree that we are allowed to disclose your personal information where we are required by law to do so, or in response to valid requests by public/government authorities.
1. We have done all that is reasonably necessary to ensure that your information is protected, however, we cannot guarantee that there will be no interference. You agree that in the event of such encroachments, we will not be legally responsible.
2. You agree that we are not legally responsible for any loss you or any third-party may incur while using our website.
3. Information on our website does not constitute medical advice and you agree that we will not be held responsible for any loss incurred by you or any third party, as a result of adhering to health tips or advice found on our website.