MEDIC DISPATCH TECHNOLOGIES TERMS & CONDITIONS
1. These Terms & Conditions constitute a legally binding agreement made between you, whether personally or on behalf of an entity (which will hereafter be simply referred to as YOU) and Medic Dispatch Technologies, a website (which can hereafter be referred to as WE, US, OUR ), concerning your access to and use of the Medic Dispatch Technology website and service.
2. Please read the following terms carefully. By clicking any button on the site to submit your information to us or by otherwise using the Medic Dispatch Technology website or service, you acknowledge that you have read, understood, and agree to be bound by the following terms and conditions. If you do not agree to the terms and conditions, then you do not have our permission to use the Medic Dispatch Technology website.
3. These terms provide that in the event that a dispute arises between you and Medic Dispatch Technology, it will be resolved by arbitration. You agree to give up your right to go to court to assert any rights under this contract. Your rights will be determined by a neutral arbitrator, and your claims cannot be brought as a class action.
Medic Dispatch Technology is a platform that provides an ecosystem for people to access pre and post emergency medical, and home healthcare service.
You acknowledge that Medic Dispatch Technology is not a health facility, rather, we connect individuals, household and communities to a network of healthcare professionals for quality medical care on-demand.
By agreeing to these terms, you represent to us that:
(a) you are at least 18 years of age
(b) if you are using the service on behalf of an organization or company, that you have the authority to enter a binding contract on behalf of that organization, and you agree to be bound by these terms individually and on behalf of that organization or company.
ACCOUNTS AND REGISTRATION
1. In order to use the Medic Dispatch Technology website, or access our service, you must create an account. You may be required to provide us with some basic information about yourself including your contact information.
2. You agree that the information you provide is correct and that you will keep it correct and up-to-date at all times.
3. You agree that you are exclusively responsible for preserving your private information. We can only assure the protection of the the information you share with us. You are responsible for any information you share with a third party via our website.
Part of the information that Medic Dispatch Technology will require you to submit is your mobile contact information. You agree to receive communications via-email, text messages and calls, (including prerecorded voice message), from or on behalf of Medic Dispatch Technology or in the course of using our services. Medic Dispatch Technology may, without prior notice, monitor and/or record telephone conversations to ensure the quality of our service, and to protect our rights, and the rights of others.
1. Payment for our services can be made on the website. We also accept payment for our service by cash, bank payment or mobile transfer.
2. You agree that you are obligated to pay in full for our home healthcare service before the medical professional is dispatched to your premises, whether or not you decide that you no longer require the service.
By using the website, you agree not to:
(a)Use the service for any illegal purpose or in violation of any local, state, national, or international law.
(b)Post, upload, or distribute any content (including while chatting with customer service and the Artificial Intelligence personality) that is unlawful, defamatory, libelous, inaccurate, or that a reasonable person could deem to be objectionable, profane, indecent, pornographic, harassing, threatening, embarrassing, hateful, or otherwise inappropriate.
(c)Interfere with security-related features of the service.
(d)Interfere with the operation of the service or any user’s enjoyment of the service.
(e)Perform any fraudulent activity including, but not limited to impersonating any person or entity or claiming a false affiliation.
(f)Use data mining, robots, or other data gathering devices on or through the website or service.
(g)Attempt to do any of the acts described in this section or assist or permit any person in engaging in any of the acts described in this section.
TERMINATION OF USE; DISCONTINUATION AND MODIFICATION
1. You agree that if you violate any provision of these terms, your permission from us to use the service will terminate automatically.
2. You agree that Medic Dispatch Technologies reserves the right to modify or discontinue the service at any time (including by limiting or discontinuing certain features of the service), temporarily or permanently, without notice to you.
3. You agree that we will have no liability whatsoever on account of any change to the service or any suspension or termination of your access to or use of the service.
Medic Dispatch Technologies may amend this Agreement at any time, and we will notify you of such amendments via the website. Subsequent use of Medic Dispatch Technologies website and services after such notification will amount to acceptance of the amended terms.
If you choose to provide input and suggestions regarding your use of our website or service, then you hereby grant Medic Dispatch Technologies an unrestricted, perpetual, irrevocable, non-exclusive, fully-paid, royalty-free right to use the feedback in any manner and for any purpose, including to improve the website and service.
LIMITATION OF LIABILITY
(a)You agree that to the fullest extent permitted by law, in no event will Medic Dispatch Technologies be liable to you for any form of damages arising out of your access to or use of, or your inability to access or use, the website or service, whether or not Medic Dispatch Technology has been informed of the possibility of damage.
(b)You agree that to the fullest extent permitted by law, the total possible obligation of Medic Dispatch Technology to you for all claims arising under these terms, whether in contract, tort, or otherwise, is limited to N20,000 (or the equivalent in any currency).
You agree that the health information provided on this website are for informational purposes only. No information is intended to substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment. Always seek the advice of your physician or other qualified health provider with any questions you may have regarding a medical condition. Never disregard professional medical advice or delay in seeking it because of something you have read on this website. Reliance on any information provided by Medic Dispatch Technologies or its employees, is solely at your own risk.
These terms are governed by the laws of the Federal Republic of Nigeria.
ASSIGNMENT AND TRANSFER OF RIGHTS AND RESPONSIBILITIES
1. These terms and conditions are the complete agreement between you and Medic Dispatch Technology regarding your use of the website and service. You may not assign or transfer your rights under these terms, in whole or in part, save by operation of law, without our prior written consent.
2. We may assign these terms at any time without notice or consent.
3. The failure to insist on a performance will not affect our right to insist on performance at any other time after that, and a waiver by us of any breach of these terms, is not a waiver of any subsequent breach or a waiver of the provision itself.
4. Use of section headers in these terms is for convenience only and will not have any impact on the interpretation of any provision.
5. If any part of these terms is held to be invalid or unenforceable, the unenforceable part will be given effect to the fullest extent permitted by law, and the remaining parts will remain in full force and effect.
In the event that a dispute arises from your use of the web app and our service, such dispute shall in the first instance be resolved by Negotiation and/or Mediation. To that end, the authorized representatives shall meet within fourteen (14) working days of such meeting being requested in writing by either party to attempt to negotiate a settlement. A negotiated settlement in writing duly signed by the parties shall be binding and enforceable between them.
If the difference or dispute is not resolved or settled by negotiation within thirty (30) working days from the date of the written request, either party may refer the dispute to an Arbitrator appointed by the Chairman of the Chartered Institute of Arbitrators UK (Nigeria Chapter), on the application of either Party. The arbitration decision shall be delivered within two (2) months after the appointment of the arbitrator or within such extended period as may be agreed by the Parties.
The arbitration shall be conducted in accordance with the Arbitration and Conciliation Act (Cap. A18) Laws of the Federation of Nigeria 2004 or any amendment made thereto for the time being in force and in accordance with the rules prescribed under the Act. The legal place of arbitration shall be the Federal Capital Territory, Nigeria but the Parties or the arbitrator shall be free to choose any convenient venue for arbitration hearings.
The cost of arbitration shall be borne by the Parties, providing however that each party shall bear its own legal fee.